
Sunday morning we headed out for Victoria Park a large green space near our place that is at the foot of the Sydney University. We parked ourselves under a large fig tree by a lake and read contently for a few hours before packing up and exploring the ‘Uni’ – living with a bunch of Scottish and British travelers has coined this new term for my vocabulary. I made a feeble attempt to throw a boomerang for the first time and failed miserably – I can make a Frisbee do more of an arc that a boomerang, although I’m convinced I’ll be semi-pro by the time I leave! That night was a laid back evening with the roommates all of which are busy saving away for their next adventures. Everyone was quite taken with my egg in the hole, not to mention the smores we’ve been snacking on in the evenings. Don’t worry dad, I gave you all of the credit! Monday was another beautiful relaxing day. Laure and I headed towards the Darling Harbor Fiesta, but before we could make it we decided to take advantage of the fantastic weather to ride the

monorail for the first (and last) time. I suggested we ride around and around for the day to get our money worth, but instead we decided to head over to the Opera house to see what was going on. Unfortunately, nothing much except a concert later that evening – so we headed back through Darling harbor and treated ourselves to an outstanding fruit smoothy (devine passion) on our walk back. Laure licked the cup clean!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home