
After a lazy morning we met up with some of our friends – OK, our only friends, and headed out to
Luna Park – a small theme park on the opposite side of the harbor.
Although not quite
Canada’s Wonderland, we had a great time on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.
Regrettably, I was unable to win Laure a stuffed animal and more importantly have seldom felt like I’ve lost four dollars quicker in my life.
On our way back across the harbor, the wind picked up something fierce and we were all freezing. That night, we headed to a vegetarian restaurant for dinner and a movie – The Island, still with our same group of friends.
The buffet was divine and needless to say we all packed ourselves silly.
After the meal, we headed upstairs to a small lay down theater.
The seats were reclined coaches that were very comfortable and after a stuffing meal, were difficult not to fall asleep in.
Afterwards, we excused ourselves from further drinks with everyone and walked home in a mild rain.
Unfortunately, our great gang is leaving next week for their homes in
London and
Scotland, so it was nice spending the extra time with them this weekend.
Although I must admit that by the end of our long ferry ride I was about to throw
Sharon’s squeaky duck over-board!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home