The work week flew by without too much excitement.
Monday our friends treated us to fajitas at their place (Jeannies) before their departure the following morning for
England via
Thailand.
Laure and I contributed with a hefty amount of alcohol, most of which the two of us polished off.
Regrettably, two of our new friends were late arriving to the celebration because they had accidentally crashed their car, which they were planning on signing over to the new owner the following morning before their flight out in the afternoon.
The car died at the top of a hill and they lost control trying to move it to the side of the road.
Although obviously both shook up, the Scottish couple was in reasonable spirits upon their arrival and were able to share some laughs about the irony of having spent all day washing and cleaning it.
I think it reassured them of their misfortune when I told them about the huge crack in my windshield that needed replacement the day before I left
Montreal – Cars Suck.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home