Thursday, October 06, 2005

October 6th, 2005 – Four day work week

This week went by like a rocket. I’m still generating security reports and have made little to no progress on the programming which I have officially received a raise for doing. Whoever has ever made fun of my macros…look at them now! I told you they were cool! Wednesday night, we snagged some of our roommates for a billiard and snooker evening at a local pool hall. Thursday we began our research into our adventure to Thailand, by first enquiring on flight costs to get to Thailand and back. We were both in high spirits about the upcoming trip and will continue our research and booking on Monday. Friday evening after planning a camping trip using public transit I made the terrible realization that the municipal bus service we were relying on doesn’t run on Sunday. Neither Laure or I were willing to give up the idea of getting out of the big city and decided to wing it the following day once we arrived closer to the park and could get a map and sense of distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home