October 25th, 2005 – HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD
My father celebrated his 60th birthday last weekend with our family in Montreal. He’s almost old enough for a seniors rate on public transit and at the movies :). I called in the middle of the celebrations and was passed around like a hot potato. It was exciting to hear every ones voices and to hear that my nephew Nathan is recovering well after a short hospital stint for excessive weight loss. It was also great to hear that Dad would be celebrating his birthday with my mother in Florida while they sign for their new duplex in a golf community called Aberdeen. It’s neat because I had the opportunity to see the area when I visited in May and can appreciate how beautiful and homey the area is. Congratulations! I’ll be thinking of you both on Thursday when you sign.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home