Tuesday, October 25, 2005

October 25th, 2005 – The name game…

As the mail guy, people see me wandering the halls three times a day and most are good at knowing my name. There are a few however that never seem to get it right. I’ve been called, Mark, Mick, Mickey, Richard and Shane. Mark, Mick, Mickey and Shane all make some degree of sense, the first letter or sound similarity being obvious and Shane being the red headed predecessor in the position. Richard however, your guess is as good as mine? Being a twin, I’m very use to people addressing me by names other than my own. But unfortunately, I feel as though I have long since passed the point of no return with these people - the point where the awkwardness of their mistake would be unbearably embarrassing if a correction was made. Oh well, what they don’t know won’t hurt them :).

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um dave, what are you talking about?

davie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home