Friday, November 11, 2005

Govinda’s – November 11th, 2005

The work week flew by with mostly uneventful daily proceedings. My lunch hours have been crammed with trip planning; Greyhound and some tours up the east coast, rental cars and ferry crossing in New Zealand. I think we can safely say that we are just about ready for our upcoming trip. I finally got in contact with my cousin Jeff, who is currently in Yapoon along the East coast. I look forward to seeing him and after a brief discussion on the phone we may be able to meet up both in Australia and then a few weeks later in New Zealand.
Friday evening Laure and I went to dinner with Char, a friend of mine from Montreal. We dragged her to a vegetarian restaurant that we hadn’t been to since we were first introduced to it by our roommates our first week in Sydney. Once again the food was superb and the movie afterwards was in a lie down theatre. I can’t say the movie was really that entertaining and I snoozed through parts of it – an obvious drawback to the extremely comfortable reclining beds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home